* more pictures coming soon *
Hello everyone ,
This super cute and cuddly company called “My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear ” has something for new to be parents, grandparents and new big siblings.
My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear will be a amazing keepsake and great for baby showers !!
This unique little snuggly animal was made by a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer and a Mommy of three.
I chose the Baby Deer cause who doesn’t love Fawns ! I very much like the detail on the back of the Fawn , the little dots make it just that much cuter !!
But you can choose from any 16 heartbeat animals including the most popular …
Giraffe, Elephants, tan Bears, Monkeys , Lambs and Hippos ,they run $35 each
They also have a Gray Love Bear and he runs $39.
— Each animal comes with a 20 second red heart battery , and a replacement battery. (Which when battery dies and you change it , the recording will stay ) also you can record messages from Older Siblings to Babies , or your Infants first words , Daddy singing her favorite songs or Mommy ticking Baby as he giggles, the list is endless!!
Multiple recorders can be purchased separately (I’ll post link in bottom )
So let’s talk about the Animals them selfs and how they work 🙂
1. Buy your favorite Animal 🙂
2. Take the red heartbeat recorder to next Ultrasound appointment and record up to 20 seconds of your Fetuses heartbeat.(can also pick up sounds previously recorded from a cd or even a cellphone )
3. Unfasten the Velcro on back of the animal insert the recorder
4. Then lose the pouch and fasten the Velcro
5. Give your new heartbeat monitor a squeeze to listen to the beautiful sound of a Infants heartbeat.
To stop it simply squeeze again or wait 20 seconds.
You can find the Heartbeat Animals at most 3D &4D ultrasound studios across the country or you can purchase online at link below
It’s also recommended for ages 3 and up just as a safety feature which it also can serve as a learning tool about how they or their sibling sound in Mommies belly
The animals are made from a high quality fleece like fabric and poly fill.
This mom gives it a 10 out of 10 Very very cool